Subscribe to International Student Voice Magazine
Individual Subscription Information
If you would like to personally subscribe to ISV Magazine, please click here
University/College Office Subscription Information
Having an office subscribe to ISV Magazine is the perfect way to share several issues with students and colleagues! Your subscription also include the electronic version as well.
If you would like to have your office subscribe, please click here.
Why should I subscribe to ISV Magazine?
- actively advocates for international students studying in the US, and American students on study abroad
- shares student experiences, challenges and success in pursuing their academic and professional goals while they are in the academy
- serves as a resource not only for students but also for higher education institutions, administration, and faculty and staff and campus community to better understand and collaborate with international students on campus
- provides various scholarships and micro-scholarship for international students
- co-sponsors events organized by international student organizations at higher education institutions
- works closely with the Department of Homeland Security to provide immigration resources
How often is the magazine published?
The magazine is published once in the fall (between October-November) and once in the spring (between March-April). In between issues you can read articles and share your voice on our website and social media.
The ISV Magazine is unique in a way it is written by the international students to support their peers and to assist higher education professionals to better understand the needs and challenges of international students in the US colleges and American students studying abroad. Besides, it represents international student population, support voice of international students on campus, and builds a community through shared experiences, aims to make the experience of international students positive, useful and rich while they pursue their dream education at our campuses.
Check out our previous issues for free!
Subscribers receive electronic access to future issues.
Spring 2014: Feature-Life After Graduation: All the resources you need to navigate the road ahead
- Microscholarship winning essays
- I Date Someone From Another Country
- A Student of the World: How Studying Abroad Changed My Life
Winter 2014: Feature-Overcoming Challenges: Scholarship Contest Finalists and Winner
- Pack Your Bags, We’re Going to NAFSA!
- Reaching for the Golden Mountain: an interview with Margaret Wong, immigration attorney
- 15 Things That Amazed Me As a Foreigner by Rustam Niyazov, ISV Reporter